- These general terms and conditions govern the legal relationship between the Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin and its customers. The version that is valid at the time of contract completion is authoritative.
- Upon acceptance of services from the Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin, the customer agrees to these general terms and conditions in full and without alterations. This agreement can also be entered into by activating the relevant control field during the order process.
Conclusion of Contract
- The payment of the service offer constitutes the contractual relationship. Both the services paid for on site and the online reservations are considered confirmed bookings. The Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin reserves the right to reject a customer’s order without giving a reason for doing so. The contract begins in every case when the services of the Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin are used.
- The bookings are personal and non-transferable.
- The cancellation of a reservation must be made to the ski school office at least 24 before the start of the service. Otherwise the full price will be charged according to the booking.
- Each started service will generally be charged in full.
Service Offer of the Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin
- In principle, the snow sports instructors teach in all weather conditions. The Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin reserves the right to change, cancel or interrupt the programme or individual services after conclusion of the contract and also during the activity if natural and/or weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances (force majeure, official and/or safety measures or other risks) make this necessary.
- Refunds will only be made in the event of accident or illness on presentation of a local medical certificate. In the event of late arrival or premature termination of the activity, there is no entitlement to a refund.
- Group lessons take place from four participants (adults and trial lessons from three participants). If a group is reduced to less than four participants or it would be required by the organization, the Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin reserves the right to combine groups with similar strengths or different meeting points. Due to the flexible organization, multiple changes of the instructor are unusual, but in general possible.
- The use of the lifts at the beginners’ area during the lesson is included in the cost of the lesson. However, the use of all other lifts is not included. The Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin will not grant any refund for missed lessons due to a breakdown of the lifts.
- All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the services or the entire service offer without prior notice.
The prices are given in Swiss Francs. If the payments in another currency, the payment service provider's day-to-day exchange rate is applied.
- Credit card payments in favor of the Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT. Please send an e-mail to support(at)payyo.ch for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
- For the refund of cancelled bookings, the same payment instrument as in the original transaction or a bank transfer will be used.
- The Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin points out that personal data will be saved during the course of contract completion. The Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin observes legal requirements related to data protection when processing personal data.
- In case of participation in the children's ski race, the following data will be published in the ranking on our website: first name and surname. The publication can be prevented by sending a corresponding message to info(at)skischule-savognin.ch.
- The Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin may forward customer data to third parties if required to do so in the provision of its services.
- If it discovers illegal or unethical conduct, the Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin may forward customer data to third parties, namely legal authorities. The customer is also advised that the Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin can be required to hand over customer data to courts and other authorities.
- The Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin is not liable for accidents during snow sports lessons and competitions. Insurance is the responsibility of the participant.
- The Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin relating to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information are generally excluded, unless the Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin can be proven to have acted with intent or gross negligence.
Schweizer Schneesportschule Savognin, Version: 1.1